Monday, August 21, 2006

50 minutes...

...at an airport. there you are. walking casually. so relaxed so smooth as always. there you are. so familiar. so near. happiness. shining i am shining beaming. you are. a hug so light. your smile your smile your smile. your eyes your eyes your eyes. laughter. talk. your eyes. your smile. beaming. we are. my smile reflecting your's. easy. so easy. tender. so light. happiness. like bubbles in water. a warm breeze. a hug un besito and bye see you next time. one small touch a joke laughter. hands parting. waving. walk walk. light so light. don't look back. walk away fly away. this is .... 50 minutes at an airport.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy to read that it worked out :) Chris

August 21, 2006 10:21 PM  
Blogger rattus said...

I wondered why I like flying. Now, I see that I can hardly fly without airports. Is my chest an airport?

August 22, 2006 12:33 PM  
Blogger someone said...

Airports are everywhere. The trick is to see them. ;)

August 22, 2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger miregal said...

Yesterday I walked through a village named Oberlupitscheni.I havent`t heard of it, but there MUST be an airport.

August 23, 2006 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home